Types of Cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies– essential to the core of website in order to operate properly as intended as well as to ensure platform security for users.
- Performance/Analytical Cookies– used to collect statistical information (e.g. number of visitors, usage heatmap) to enhance quality and appropriation of platform’s usability including statistics on how users reach and move around the website. This helps measuring efficiency and effectiveness of web designs as well as advertising placement according to business’ needs.
- Functionality Cookies– used to recognize preferences of usage when user revisit, in order to configure and provide content in accordance to user’s preferences; e.g. language, region, font size, or video definition.
- Targeting Cookies– used to record visits to platforms, pages, and links that user have followed through; this set of data is used to personalize our platforms and contents to match your recent interests. We may also share this information with third parties in order to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
- Marketing/advertising Cookies– used to remember and process the relevance to your platform visit in order to personalize contents shown including optimization of commercial advertising placements. For instances, we use this type of cookies to display commercial advertisements related to user’s attributes and interests as well as to limit how many times should a user see repeated advertisement in order to optimize and measure marketing activities.
Third Party Cookies
You can, at anytime, prevent new cookies from being downloaded or delete existing ones depending on which specific browsers you are using; kindly see the exact steps provided below for browsers of your choice.